Xiangxue Pharmaceutical FA Cup: Sun Hei and Happy Valley enter Final


The two teams meet at the third cup final for this season after they have beated Kitchee and Sunray Cave respectively. Sun Hei did not do particularly well today, and actually created less chances then Kitchee. An unmarked Julius Akosah blasted the ball over the bar in the 17th minute following Lau Chi-keung's cross. Kitchee, with Tam Siu-wai injured early in the game, had Keith Gumbs' shot off target after breaking into the penalty area in the 34th minute. Sun Hei finally scored in the 68th minute when Wong Chun-yue headed home Lee Kin-wo's corner from the right, 1-0. Kitchee went all-out attack but found chances limited in the Sun Hei half. Chan Siu-kay crossed in the 89th minute, Keith Gumbs missed the ball completely at centre, Chan Yiu-lun bounced on and shot. But Domingos Chan did well to parry the ball away. FT: 1-0. ===== Happy Valley adopted an attacking posture against Sunray Cave. Oliveira missed two chances in the opening 8 minutes. But HVAA would break the stalemate in the 13rd minute after a defensive mistake from Sunray Cave. Kwok Yue-hung picked up the loose ball for Akandu Lawrence to blast home from 18 yards, 1-0. Sunray Cave created virtually no chance in the first half. And Oliveira would double HVAA's lead in the 37th minute after intercepting Poon Yiu-cheuk's cross, 209. The visitors' chance were limited. Lu Xiaoxuan and Chen Xian's shots both failed to trouble 'keeper Leung Cheuk-cheung. Happy Valley also had chances, but Oliveira, Lee Sze-ming and Marcio Anacleto's shots were either saved by 'keeper Wei Qiao or missed the target. With a few minutes from time as Sunray Cave prepared to take a free kick, Xu Dexin suddenly fell onto the floor, resulting in disputes between players of both teams. During stoppage time, a late tackle by Deng Jinghuang on Marcio Anacleto led to fighting between both sides, including staff and players from the bench. Xu Dexin had a wound on the head and was taken to hospital for treatment. Deng Jinghuang, Li Rui and Steve were all sent off after 10 minutes of stoppage. Lu Xiaodong on the Sunray Cave bench was also sent off for attempting to attack the referee. FT: 2-0. Attn: 840