Sun Hei and Happy Valley enter semi-finals


qdom Sun Hei and Happy Valley both proceeded to the semi-final of Dongguan Centurycity Real Estate F.A. Cup, by defeating Sunray Cave and Fukien respectively.Without foreign players Andrew Philips and Chijiok Onyekwulunne, Sunray Cave was being pressed by Sun Hei right from the start. Julius Akosah opened the scoring for Sun Hei in the 22nd minute from clase range. Jose Ricardo added a second tow minutes later, heading home a Pau Ka-yiu cross from the right, 2-0. Sunray Cave pulled one back in the 30th minute, with Andre Hartwig deflecting home Liang Xiang's shot, after the ball was chested down from a Chen Jinbin cross from the right. HT: 2-1. Sunray Cave conceded another goal in the 63rd minute due to a defensive mistake at the left side of defence, letting Marcio Anacleto fired home an unstoppable low drive, 3-1. Player Manager Zhang Bing went into the Sunray Cave midfield to increase their creativity. Huang Yongle broke into the box from the right in the 73rd minute, but his shot was just wide of the target. Sunray Cave brought themselves close again in the 75th minute, with Chan Xu scoring from 12 yards, 3-2. Sunray Cave were all out attack after the goal, but a Julius Akosah shot in the 87th minute went into the corner of the net to make the final score 4-2. ===== Happy Valley were not complacent facing Fukien in the 2nd game. Although Fukien had skipper Emerson Leite back into the game, their overall strength is not strong enough for Happy Valley. Cheung Sai-ho scored for Happy Valley in the 8th minute after intercepting Akandu Lawrence's back pass, 1-0. Roger Batoum doubled the lead after Kwok Yue-hung evaded Leandro De Souza and crossed from the right flank. Wong Chin-hung replaced the injured Leandro De Souza. Fukien's penalty appeal was waved away by the referee as Godfred Karlkari was brought down by Lee Wai-tik, HT: 2-0. Nono Paymond's shot 3 minutes from restart was saved by HVAA 'keeper Fan Chun-yip, and Godfred Karlkari's shot from rebound was ruled offside. Akandu Lawrence made the score 3-0 in the 57th minute after chesting down a Cheung Sai-ho pass. Lawrence was brought down by Christophe Marchewka in the 74th minute, Cheung Sai-ho made no mistake fromt he spot, 4-0. Fukien had a golden chance towards the end of the game, but Lee Tak-kong's shot inside the box was saved again by 'keeper Fan Chun-yip. FT: 4-0.